What Are You Looking For?
|March 27, 2014||Posted by V under cray, work|
One thing I love about blogging is that I can see different types of stats on what draws people to this little old blog. There’s a program that allows you to find out: what search engine visitors are coming from, what phrase or word were typed in, their IP address, number of visitors for a particular month, what page was visited, what day, how long the visitor was on each page, what country they are from (what up people from China [it came in at #2]), operating system, where the visitor connected from, etc. Cool, right? Here are some things I found interesting..
Key phrases used on search engines:
- oct 2013 why do men stare at your boobs
- rules.for.being amazing
- my ex is a prick
- latte colored shoes shoe glitter spray
- vimeo videos women models in garter belts and stockings
- pics of clothing stores and heels a transgender can shop in northern ky
- helicopter ride to sweetwater brewery
- brush mac short shader 214
- male yorkie shaved hair 6 months
- sole matters life in heels blog
- changed supernaturally and put into a dress and heels for sexual fun
How in the hell did some of the people find my blog?! ha! Crazy how those things work.